|google adsense @ emuzonebd.blogspot.com|
Have you own a blog . And trying to earn money from advertisement by chitika.
You can give your advertisement to left,right,up down but you can't give it under post title.
If you are using blogspot, you will notice that Google gives you a few option of how to place your adsense but it doesn't show you how to place in between the title and post. For other bloggers using other ads Networks like Chitika, then you just have to put the code manually.
Today I will see you how to add ads specially "adsense/chitika" under blog post.
1. At first open a new Microsoft word document
2. Then copy it Microsoft word document
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType ==
Chitika or Adsense code - inserted here
3. Then go to your publisher page and Copy ad code from your "adsense/chitika" publisher
4. Then go here Bloger ad code converter and paste the ad code and click on convert ad code
5. Then the page will reload and after reload copy the code
6. Now again go to Microsoft word document and paste the code instead of
" Chitika or Adsense code - inserted here "
7. Now press Ctrl+A to select all the text and again press Ctrl+C for copy all the text
8. Then go to http://www.blogger.com
9. Then click on your blog
10. Then click on Templet
11. Then click on backup/restore
12. Then click on download full templet
13. Then download it. ( If you got any problem to your blog you may restore it )
14. Then click on Edit HTML
16. Then go to the edit page and click on the box and press Ctrl+F for find and again press Ctrl+V for paste this text <data:post.body/> find the text and press enter
17. Then you will get result but if the find result like this do not paste the code you have got from Microsoft word document
<data:post.body/> and shown in the picture
20. If you are done as I have told You will see the ads like mine
- If your ads is not showing then restore the templet,
- You have to paste the modified ad code every search result in edit HTML until the ads work